It’s no secret that we have a passion for repurposing around here and also for making things beautiful. Because we love our new packaging so much, we couldn’t stand the thought of throwing it away so with Spring around the corner, we thought it would be fun to up-cycle it into an Easter basket!
Take a peek at what I tucked inside mine:
- Ashley Rose Clothing (of course) Pictured here: Lucy Romper in Blush, Lucy Romper in Palms, Kids Joggers in Flamingo and Finley Romper in Cobalt
- An Easter inspired book (Peter Rabbit is a great one!)
- A plant and some sunflower seeds (this makes a great gardening activity for kids and helps teach them to care for mother nature)
- I couldn’t help myself with this super cute, flower-adorned bunny headband
- Sidewalk chalk (the pastel colors coordinated perfectly)
Here are some other ways you might consider re-using your AR Clothing Box:
Create a busy box for children on long car rides
Cut off the top and plant a mini herb garden inside
Organize craft supplies inside
Use it to mail a gift to someone or bring to the next baby shower
Treasure box for your kids's collections (anyone with rock collectors out there?)
Capsule wardrobe for keeping their favorite outfits inside to look back on later
P.s. The last day to order for Easter delivery is April 5! Be sure to get your outfits to ready in style for the bunny to hop on by! Check out the new SS20 Sunrise collection HERE!